Our route was Maida Vale - Primrose Hill - Camden Town - Exmouth Markets - Broadway Markets - Columbia Road - Spitalfield Markets - Liverpool St - Blackfriars - Big Ben - Chelsea - Sloane St - Hyde Park - Maida Vale. We biked along tiny streets, parks, canals, the Thames and 4 lane highways (scary!!!).
I should have taken way more photos but here were 6 good things I did manage to take (iphone) pics of!
- The beautiful view of Londontown from Primrose Hill. I only had about 30 seconds to take some photos before a crazy man started talking to us and we swiftly left.
- Ellie and Matta on Primrose Hill. Two of the best people to go adventuring with.
- Mozzarella at Broadway Market - £3 and delicious! In NZ this would have been about $30 (I spent my day saying "In NZ this would cost....")
- More barrels of deliciousness at Broadway. The pesto was SO YUMMY (we bought some to take home).
- Lunch at Broadway. Ange and I shared burger/fish'n'chips telling ourselves this was our reward for all the biking. Really yummy and made even funkier with a 'rainbow' filter on the iphone.
- Ange and I on the bikes (already shared on FB i know!) but this was taken at Columbia Road Flower Markets but on the day that the markets aren't on so it was very quiet streets! I was so disappointed that my favourite homeware shop wasn't there anymore (which was the reason we went there).
My next post will be based around all the things I loved at Anthropologie! That is a post in itself!!!